Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Interesting Mail Forwards..

Akshaya, my sister, sent me the following email this morning.. I had a hearty laugh..
This is restricted to people who know the 'Raashtriya Bhaasha' Hindi.
Will try to post other kinds of interesting forwards. Normally, the forwards that my sister sends are amusing, useful, entertaining or funny in nature. I cant postpone reading her forwarded mails due to the high quality content in them.. I look forward to her emails forwards very eagerly and this one too fulfilled its promise.

Here you go..

Friendship /Dosti

Friendship is not about "I am sorry" it is about "abbe teri galti hai"

Friendship is not about "I am there for you" it is about "kahan marr gaya"

Friendship is not about "I understand " it is about "sab teri wajah se hua manhus"

Friendship is not about "I care for u" it is about "kamino tumhe chhod ke kahan jaunga "

Friendship is not about "I am happy for your success" it is about "chal party de"

Friendship is not about "I love that girl" it is about "saalo izzat se dekho tumhari bhabhi hain "

Friendship is not about "Are u coming for outing tomorrow?" it is about"
nautanki nahi, hum kal bahar ja rahe hai "

Friendship is not about "Get well soon " its about "Itna piyega toh yehi hoga"


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails